Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. When we have openings, they will be posted here
Commercial Architect/Project Manager
Christopher Architecture & Interiors is a luxury, high-end design firm specializing in Custom Residential, Boutique Commercial and Estate & Land Planning. It is our mission to inspire through design while fostering a greater appreciation for creative excellence. Our award-winning, multi-disciplined staff is uniquely qualified and passionate about creating transformative and inspirational designs. We are currently searching for an experienced Architect/Project Manager for our commercial division.
We work in an open studio environment where collaboration between our interior design team and architects is prioritized.
Our commercial work includes a variety of project types: retail, hospitality, multi-family, mixed-use development, adaptive reuse and new construction.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture from accredited program
- Proficiency in Revit
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUP
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with a team in a collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic
- Helpful but not required: Illustrator, Rhino, Photoshop
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Design and prepare design and construction documents
- Manage multiple projects
- Coordinate consultants
- Provide leadership to team members and mentor interns
- Serve as primary contact for project clients, consultants, etc.
- Prepare code reviews for Building and Life Safety
- Monitor quality control
- Fulfill project deadlines
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via email to Human Resources